The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The word that sends a shrill down my back!





There is a word in the English language (actually all languages but I do not know how to pronounce them) that can get me screaming and frustrated, while at the same time long for it, and wish I could have more. Oh, to be released from the clutches of it. It is my nemesis, and relief. Dare I say it out loud?!

SLEEP!!

There I said it. Out loud to let it free, well, no, I do not think I can ever be free from it until I pass onto the paradise that awaits me.

I loathe having to take time sleeping! I loathe that I cannot sleep well! I loathe that every stinking (or glorious) day I am the walking sleepy queen. You know the "scream extractor" from Monster's INC...I wish I had the sleep extractor!

Well wha, wha, wha ( ~the baby cry sound) for me!

That is why lately I have not written everyday because I am a ZOMBIE! Hmmmm...I think maybe I will make a movie about "The Attack of the Zombie Mommy". I will have to do that and post it!

Well maybe if I put my tap shoes on, I will gain energy and dance the ever-so-fatigue away! That will be my super power, energizing tap shoes, that will chase the zombie mommy away!!

Whew! Thanks for being my sound board. I'll put my magic taps on and of coarse my cape and go conquer things!

And those of you who do know me, know that this is not just talk, I will actually do it!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Margee, I LOVE YOU!!! You are so silly and so beautiful and inspiring! I love that you have a blog now that I can read and enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete