The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I think I have a brain tumor

I have again spent the last hour trying to add flashy things to my site but ended up messing it up!
I think I have to put my head in a freezer to let the pain dissipate. Oh the agony of it all!
I also add a play list but the graphic is too big! Can I just catch a break for once!!??
I am just happy there is not a real time video and sound feed capturing me as I SCREAM AND HOP UP AND DOWN!

Oh, I just read this fortune right in front of me. It brings peace and enlightenment into my soul. Hopefully it will reach my head. It reads "YOU HAVE THE TALENT TO ACCOMPLISH YOUR GOALS." Does that include a truce between the computer and me?

I will go to my quiet place and find my inner zen and hopefully return in a better frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment