The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Introducing me!

Hello to my faithful minions! I have often said "I if I wasn't so mental, I'd have taken over the world by now!" So I created my own world and rule over it, in the most humble way of course!

I answer to Queen, Domestic Goddess, Wonder Woman, Mommy, and other niceties. I run away from mean things and hide while my guards take of it. But when duty calls and there is justice to be had, Wonder Woman arrives and saves the day, even if my superhero outfit is in the bottom of the laundry bin with stinky towels on it and my boys used my lasso to tie up Laura to get her to tell the truth where she hid their Lego creation! I might also hold the world record of the longest consecutive sentences and misspelled words or made up words. My world for sure, planet earth?, who can really tell since I have never entered a contest. I also like using parenthesis!

My true love is my Danny. My passion is art. My life is my children.

My thought process is random with brilliant colors or just gray tones. I have issues mentally and physically. I laugh easy and I cry easy. I am random but like organization. Can you tell yet that I have multi personalities?!

I live in the now, dream about the future, and either not think too much of the past or ignore it. ( Long story there!)

I am trying to embrace the world of technology better. (I am a drawing utensil and paper kind-of-girl) So please bear with me as I figure this thing out. I do want to add pictures and things if the camera quits running away screaming "Don't let her touch me! Help me!" Tho most times I am the one who runs away because I get frustrated with this rinky-dink outfit and want a nice Nikon to do some serious picture taking!

I am one who also needs a lot of beauty sleep. So alas, to bed I must go.



No comments:

Post a Comment