The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Wants and Needs

I have spent the last hour trying to figure what picture would be best to use behind the title and info thing. Whew, hard work to think and figure about unknown things!

On my Laundry list to do items today is...well laundry of course. I should also crack the whip on myself and the kidlets to clean the upstairs. The not-so-public part of our house so it is very easy to let it get in much disarray.

By the way, I just ran spell check because I knew I spelled disarray wrong and "kidlets" was spelled wrong also. A suggestion was given to use "giblets" or "cutlets" instead. Hmmmm. That one can throw me into deep thinking.

Anyway as I was conjuring up my "to do" list...what was I saying? I often get confused what to do in a day. The WANTS usually out weigh the SHOULD. I am not the best housekeeper. I am good but need to be way better than I am now. It is just that I would rather build, create, design, or play than age prematurely by doing housework all the time. ;)

A quote I think is funny from the movie Raising Arizona is when H.I. Mcdunna is back in jail and they are having a therapy session. The big man with a very deep voice confesses "At times I feel I am trapped in a woman's body." A question is then asked, "And why is that?" "Because I get the menstrual cramps real bad." Well, to try and make sense why I am rambling on is I often feel I am a child trapped in a woman's body with a household I am in charge of and I would rather be playing. See, I did warn you of how random I am.

Since it is 10:15 in the a.m., in my pajamas and need to get up and MOVE IT, I better actually do so.

1 comment:

  1. Good girl Margee for starting a blog!! My only suggestion is pictures!! We love to hav something to look at!! I'm proud of you for starting somewhere!! The randomness is PERFECT!!
    Miss you friend!!

    ReplyDelete