The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

I lost my raspberries!


I had a dream of an very old lady who sat down by me. All of the sudden things dropped from her and started rolling around. Being the kind and thoughtful person I am, ;), I jumped up and started helping her pick them up. To my surprise and humor, they were her marbles rolling around. I could tell she was senile as she groped for her missing parts, the marbles. I chuckled to myself pretty good at the true cliche of losing your marbles and then as dreams do, I moved on to something else. As I pondered this scenario, I couldn't help myself becoming frantic and wondered if that was a vision of my future! Come to think of it, I did see a couple marbles rolling around in my art room. But maybe the dream was a warning that something would go missing. And yes, that it is.

I picked some yummy raspberries with hopes to eat them and make a delicious rustic tart. I came inside yesterday from working hard in my barn to make a yummy treat...but alas, they were missing. I called my children into my interrogation room one by one. All pleaded innocent. So then I put them in the chokie out in the barn. Still no one talked. My conclusion is that a third party must have found out our "Secret Word"to our house alarm and is therefore guilty. What can I do now but go shopping for food safe!

The question still begs to be asked though...where did the marbles come from that I found on my floor?

No comments:

Post a Comment