The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pictures anyone?

I am listening to my boys watching "Scooby Doo and the Roller Ghoster" and banging my head against the wall. It is either the bad written lines and music in the show or me being frustrated with the computer since I can't manipulate it with my mind powers! I want to add more pictures on other parts of my page, not just the side. Any suggestions? I should just stick to paper, scissors and glue! Oh such trial! Such a tribulation in my life!

Just kidding, I just like to be dramatic! Though it does not get me anywhere, I still try for the sympathy vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment