The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Designs

In my packet I received fun red, white and blue paper!

I love making banners.
I have been making them for two years now.
So I finally made one for my project!


Here is one close up.



One of my dear friends and I went to the park one day
and had a fun photo shoot with her two girls and Preston.


I loved this outdoor summer paper!



To my brother Nathan: SPOILER ALERT!
Do not look on!






This is a neat little shadow box.
I have these little airplane game pieces I picked up, and added one into the sky sending
Nathan a birthday greeting!
His birthday isn't until November, so I need to keep it on the low down!





It seemed to stay gray and cool for so long I was ready to go where the sunshine was!
Thus my card. I used a drink umbrella. I love texture and depth!


My freedom card. I sewed four pieces of paper together, then tore each middle out at varying thicknesses. I used glossy accents on "Freedom" but used the heat gun to achieve a bubbly, raised texture.

2 comments:

  1. You are tooooo good my friend!! Wish I had your creativity!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss MargeeMay...You my dear, are just too clever for my blood! Lucky for me...you are quick to share your creativity with me. Thanks for your friendship and for your incredible photography skills!

    ReplyDelete