The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My April Design Projects

My April designs for Scrap-n-Book...
I was given adorable Teresa Collins BeBe Boy paper.

A cute baby sign!

On the Baby, I used paper out of an older nursery rhyme book and then embellished with the Teresa Collins paper and paper ribbon.,

Flower card made with ribbon, buttons, and flowers punch out,
and...

Baby Announcement. Again, Teresa Collins.

Here is my book I did about "Me Turning 35"

I took over sized playing cards,
covered with paper,
and added them any which way to make my book.
A self portrait of the "nutty" queen!

I threw a Princess party for me complete with crowns and fancy cupcake rings!

Although is was all the BeBe Boy paper, I used it in my book! I love blue!
But here I used it for one of my boys...

A gallery of images when my sweet Parley was born 9 and 1/2 years ago.
Wow! Time does fly

No comments:

Post a Comment