The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Its a new year


I am here...Ready for the new year!

Just after this next nap I take...




What is new for this year, my predictions, my hopes and wants/needs?

Well three big things checked off my list this year already are:


1. Parley is in the double digits now! My 10 year old boy!


2. We returned successfully from a 2 1/2 week fun Christmas vacation
in Cheyenne, WY with Dan's family!


And 3. My littlest brother was married to a wonderful girl, Kim!




I hope to have more fun sales with 4th Avenue Gals,
Laugh more, Love deeper,
keep on working on the house and garden,
be a better person for my family, friends, and country,
get more organized
and just enjoy life more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment