The Life of a Domestic Goddess

Happenings in my life and my thoughts of being a nutty mother of three spirited children. Art. Love. Good times and hard. In a nut shell...life through my eyes.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cleaning Party


At approximately 1:00 in the afternoon I put on the "Fun Music" and was ready to get hot diggity down to clean the WHOLE house and partae while doing so.
Well, I got the entry way done. Even dusted the chandelier! Cleaned out the coat closet too!

But I got so darn tuckered out. I feel I need to take a rest to get going again. I sat down at the computer about 2:00 for my resting time. What is my problem!!!????

At least when you walk in the house, the first room you enter is clean!

Now off to the orthodontist and more cleaning. Then back to cracking the whip on these darn hooligans who think they can live in the house but not clean it!

I wish a had a house cleaner to assist me. Just even to work beside me to keep me focused!

Cleaning party anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I'll help you clean if you help me take down my christmas decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I have a hard time cleaning as well. Some day I will get better at cleaning. Remember, You are the one that told me. "You could keep your house clean, if you didn't have to live in it"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look like I am on facebook all day long (if you ask anyone) but really I clean or do something, then check back in on facebook, then off to do another thing or clean, dishes,fold a load of laundry ect, and I took Kara Zufelt Masters idea and clean, vac, dust, mop, bedrooms, everything on monday then the house is clean and only needs bits and pieces the rest of the week.

    ReplyDelete